You have the research savvy. You may the education to perform skillfully executed work. You have the personality to charm any customer. However, if you don’t have an updated and well-maintained logo, you won’t have a successful business.
A logo is the face of any company. It should portray the essence of your organization in a polished and professional manner that creates a strong brand identity and connection with your company. However, just like with any person’s face, if it isn’t attractive, it probably won’t get a second glance.
Why Your Current Logo Isn’t Working:
If you’ve noticed a lag in business or a decline in customer interaction, your logo may be partially to blame. Take a look below at some of the reasons Listed below are some reasons why your logo could be ineffective and how that could hurt your business.
- Too much clutter. Placing too much content into a logo will make it seem busy and confusing in nature, leaving your viewers with headaches and questions as to your company’s true purpose.
- Multiple logos, one company. The main purpose of having a logo is to create brand recognition through a simple design. By varying the logo that your audience sees, you are not creating a strong tie to your company. Customers will be confused, and they may not identify strongly with your brand as a result.
- Take aim at your target audience. Know the target market that will be viewing your logo. For example, if you run a summer camp, why advertise specifically to children when it’s their parents who will be paying for their care?
- Your logo is out of date. No one will trust a business if their logo looks like it hasn’t changed since 1985. If you neglect your logo, customers will wonder what other aspects of your business are not cared for.
- It doesn’t express what you do. By focusing too heavily on the color scheme and ignoring the main objective (conveying your company’s purpose), your logo won’t serve as effective advertising for your business.
In a world where the average consumer is constantly surrounded with media messages and advertising, it is critical that your business stands apart from the crowd. A logo is a simple and effective way to ensure that your organization is recognized as a distinct and unique feature in a world full of indistinct others.
Why you need a new logo:
- To Become Memorable. With a new logo, your company can positively stand apart from the hundreds of other companies with similar operations.
- To Anchor Your Business. With a new logo, you can simply profess everything that your company stands for in one eye-catching format.
- To Appear Credible. With a new logo, your audience won’t have to thoroughly research your company to understand your professional and credible attitude.
- To Show What You Stand For. With a new logo, you can show the world what you’re capable of doing.
If you need help updating your logo, we can help. Contact us to show the world what you’re truly capable of.
GTECH Designs is a Baltimore-based web marketing firm that is committed to helping impact-makers spend more time doing good. For more information, contact us at 410-775-4100, email us at [email protected], or get in touch with us via Facebook or Twitter.